Tuesday 23 July 2013

Stationary love!

Hello everyone!

Hope the lashings of rain that seem to have hit us hasn't dampened any spirits, I'm hoping it takes away some of the muggy-ness in London so that when the sun comes back it's nice and fresh!

Anyway, today I wanted to tell you about two deliveries I have received recently as I simply love them!!  Both these providers have super friendly staff and products that are of great quality. 

The first is a company I stumbled upon by accident, they will also be interviewed on the blog very soon, they are Bread and Jam (what a great name!)  They create beautiful stationary, among other things and whilst I can't show you what I bought just yet as they are presents for people and they might see it on here, I can show you the lovely packaging it arrived in, it was like getting a present from the postman!


Lovely wrapped presents from Bread and Jam


It was well packaged and the box is being used again to send on some pressies overseas!  I love the little freebie card too, takes away some of the sting of having to give the rest of the parcel away haha!

The next provider I'm sure many of you will know about, it's Moo

I have used them for post cards before and was impressed by the quality, this time we ordered our wedding thank you cards and I love them! We got 20 designs printed so we had a mix to send people.  We chose to pick them up from their pop up shop in London and they turned them around in 1 day, despite me not asking for rush delivery!  The staff were super friendly and I can't wait for people to see them land on their door mat.  Here's a sneak peak of them....


Our wedding cards fresh from Moo


Who doesn't love a bit of gorgeous stationery!!  I have a "refer a friend" link for Moo if anyone is interested in placing an order for business or personal reasons.  It will get you 10% off your first order and I will get Moolah points for my next purchase......  http://www.moo.com/share/gygd6j

Well, that's it for now, have a good evening.

Until next time...

Amanda xx



No comments:

Post a Comment