Sunday 17 June 2012

Craft fair photos and a big summer sale...

So, last weekend was our craft fair at Spitalfields Market.  It was a lovely day and so many great stalls, the weather even stayed dry for us! 

Here are some pictures from the day...





As I come across more crafts I realised that I needed to have a sort out in order to make space for exciting new materials.  As a result, I have a whole box of goodies that I am going to be selling in a big SUMMER SALE!!!

I will be adding some card designs to the sale too over the next few days, but to start you off, why not head over to our FB page to see what crafting goodies you could pick up at fantastic prices (click here for the link straight to the album)

Some of the things you can find are:








So what are you waiting for - get your craft on and buy some goodies!! Sales are first come first serve!

Until next time...

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. you are very creative person...love ur style,keep up gud work....all the best...:))

    ReplyDelete