Wednesday 30 May 2012

Featuring... Spitalfields Sellers

Hello All!

Sorry it's been a while since I last blogged, I hope you enjoyed the latest interview with JimPix?!

So, with just over a couple of weeks til I sell my wares at the famous Old Spitalfields Market (9th June, put it in the diary!!) I thought I would feature some of the other sellers who will be joining me...


Ethically sourced and naturally handmade bath and body products

L'oved Essentials



Beautiful ceramic and wooden pieces inspired by her Turkish roots

Melisa Dora



Bright, fun and unique handmade accessories for the little ones

Loopy Birds Boutique




Bright and quirky illustrations available in prints, lifestle items and greeting cards

Stacie Swift Illustration



Stunning up-cycled vintage furniture and homeware




Simply natural, pure and hypo-allergenic skincare products




Individually handcrafted luxury candles

Lumiere De Londres


And of course, Water Lily Wishes will be there - we are launcing some new products at Fifi's Market, so I'm very excited about that - you can take a sneaky peak at them here where I've also added a 10% voucher for anyone buying cards or prints at the market on 9th June.

I will add more sellers as and when I hear about them! 

Until next time...

Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment