Wednesday 30 May 2012

Another Fifi's Market - 2nd June

Good morning all,

Sorry it's been a while, have been away with work a lot, I hope you enjoyed the last interview with JimPix photography.

As you may recall, I will be selling at Fifi's Market in Old Spitalfields (excited.com!!) on the 9th June and I would love it if you could all pop by and see me, I will be launching new products and will shortly be posting a 10% voucher for the day! 

However, I also wanted to let you know of another Fifi Market that is being held at Spitalfields - this one is on the 2nd June.  What better way to start the Jubilee Weekend than with shopping for handmade goodies.  Of course, if you can only make one of the weekends, please come on the 9th June when I'll be there, haha!


Happy shopping and I will write again soon

Amanda x

1 comment: